HENSFORT PE78N Flush system is a solution for the most demanding customers – for creating special design doors with a smooth and flush leaf plane that helps the building to gain its individual character.
The door profile design involves installation of an infill with a decorative finish depending on the type of panel selected, having the leaf flush with the door frame. The lightweight and rigid door structure and wide range of available infill panel designs make this individual solution an interesting addition to detached houses.
- Number of chambers: 3
- Sash depth 78 mm
- Thermal insulation Uf from 1,5 W/(m2.K)
- Double-sided standard handle or standard handrail
- 3 2-sashes hinges
- A wide range of panel designs
- Three-point locks
- Aluminum threshold with a thermal break, height 20mm
- Standard classless insert
- Standard colors RAL 9016MAT, RAL 8019MAT, RAL 9006, RAL 7016MAT
- The lightweight and rigid door structure and wide range of available infill panel designs make this individual solution an interesting addition to detached houses.
- Uniform door shape, invisible construction elements