This post and lintel system is ideal for constructing structural walls, and is classed in the RMG 1.0 material group. The wall structure is based on full posts, half posts and lintels 52mm wide. This system allows construction of uniform and smooth outside glass walls separated only by 16 mm vertical and horizontal lines. The system involves several fixing methods for glazing: structural adhesion and mechanical grip. The various methods available allows individually shaping of curtain walls. You can also build straight or arched walls.
- EN AW-6060 per PN-EN 573-3 status T6 per PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0.5 F22 per DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1
- Heat transfer coefficient, Uf = 1.45-1.65 W/(m2 K)
- Single glazing or glazing unit with any type of glass or opaque panel
- Powder coated with PE paints in line with the Qualicoat requirements, all RAL palette colours available.
- Anodised version in the following colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, “old gold”, brown – as per the Qualanod requirements.
- Lacquered to “wood” colour
- EPDM synthetic rubber in line with the 7863 standard and implementation of the standard in line with ISO 3302-01, E2
- Corner connectors, screws, bolts and washers made of aluminium, stainless steel or galvanized steel
- We install only fittings made by reputable companies, such as: Fapim, Savio, Geze, Security Style, etc.
Approvals and quality certificates
- European Technical Assessment ETA – 08/0288 “Structural Sealant Glazing Kit for the use in curtain walling”, fire resistance tests on full setup curtain wall (strip between floors and see-through glazing) to EI 60 class, indoor side.