Safety and unique design of building facades are the main requirements of modern architecture. Large glazed surfaces require an appropriate fire resistance class. Fire-proof HENSFORT PT 152 facade ensures the safety of buildings, thanks to the system of curtain walls and post and lintel walls with high fire resistance.
- Internal reinforcement shapes with fire protection inserts, complete with special post and lintel connectors which ensure structural load-bearing strength during a fire.
- Fire resistant single or unit glazing using EI 30 or EI 60 class materials, opaque infills, with expanding strips for protecting heat separators and for sealing the joints between the structure and glazing, or other filling elements, to obtain the fire strength and fire insulation properties.
- All RAL colours available (standard colours: white RAL 9016MAT, bronze RAL 8019MAT, silver RAL 9006, and grey RAL 7016MAT)
- Wood colours: cherry, antique oak, dorato, apple, mahogany, walnut, groundnut, pine, old oak, cherry, and golden oak
- Anodised in the following colours: gold, dark brown, champagne, or natural aluminium
Approvals and quality certificates
- 1561/10/RO3NP “Classification for curtain wall fire resistance for the Ponzio PF 152 system in full and partial setups by Ponzio Polska Sp .z o.o.”
- Fire resistance classed as LBO-576-K/14
- The system is available with component class EI60 and EI30