The HENSFORT PE 60 aluminum system is used in outdoor installation and large-size buildings that require stable corner connections and many variants of door leaves. Thanks to these attributes as well as functionality and ease of assembly, the HENSFORT PE60 aluminum system satisfies investors who are dreaming of the buiding with an unusual architectural composition. HENSFORT PE 60 is used in development projects, hotels and public utility buildings.
- EN AW-6060 wg PN-EN 573-3 status T6 per PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 in line with DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615T1
- Frame heat transfer coefficient Uf = 2,0-2,8 W/(m2.K)
- Single glazing or glazing unit with any type of glass or opaque panel
- Powder coated with PE paints in line with the Qualicoat requirements, all RAL palette colours available.
- Anodised version in the following colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, “old gold”, brown – as per the Qualanod requirements.
- Lacquered to “wood” colour
- EPDM synthetic rubber in line with the 7863 standard and implementation of the standard in line with ISO 3302-01, E2
- We install only fittings made by reputable companies, such as: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus, Siegenia, etc.
APPROVALS AND QUALITY CERTIFICATES
- Initial type testing per PN-EN 14351-1, burglar protection class certificate RC2 per PN-EN 1627-2011, RC3 per PN-EN 1627-2012
- One unit Glazing Ug=1,1 W/(m2.K)\
- Siegenia Titan AF fittings
- Mishandling device
- One security striker plate
- Sash lift
- Standard auminium handle