Shaping system with three-chamber profile structures with a fitting groove used in windows and balcony doors made of PVC profiles. The structural depth of sections for frames is 78 mm, and for sashes - 86 mm. The use of multi-chamber 42 mm thermal separators and a two-component central seal allows high thermal insulation. The system allows the installation of glass fillings (single and composite glazing) or non-transparent panels with a thickness of 17-61 mm. In the PE78N version, the frame heat transfer coefficient is from 1.7 W / (m² · K). In the warmer version PE78N HI with the lock of the under-glass chamber and insulating insert Uf is from 0.9 W / (m² · K).
- EN AW-6060 per PN-EN 573-3 status T66 per PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0.5 F22 in line with DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615T1
- Frame heat transfer coefficient, Uf from 1.1 W/(m2.K)
- Single glazing or glazing unit with any type of glass or opaque panel, from 23 to 61 mm thick
- Powder coated with PE paints in line with the Qualicoat requirements, all RAL palette colours available.
- Anodised version in the following colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, “old gold”, brown – as per the Qualanod requirements.
- Lacquered to “wood” colour
- EPDM synthetic rubber in line with the 7863 standard and implementation of the standard in line with ISO 3302-01, E2
- We install only fittings made by reputable companies, such as: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus, Siegenia, etc.
Approvals and quality certificates
- Initial type testing per PN-EN 14351-1, burglar protection class certificate RC2 per PN-EN 1627-2011, RC3 per PN-EN 1627-2012
- Siegenia Titan AF fittings
- Mishandling device
- One security striker plate
- Sash lift
- Standard auminium handle
- Double glazing Ug=0,5 W/(m2.K)