HENSFORT PE96 aluminum system has the highest thermal insulation parameters, used in passive buildings and households focused on energy efficiency. The HENSFORT PE 96 system features a wide range of glazing and a two-component gasket. Thanks to these attributes, HENSFORT PE 96 provides warmth and protection even in the most inconvenient weather conditions. Due to the preferred level of energy efficiency, investors have two variants of the system to choose from: HENSFORT PE96 Passive and HENSFORT PE96 Passive Plus.
- Uw=0,57 W/(m2K)*
- Window system meets the highest demands regarding thermal insulation.
- Dedicated for structures being used in energy-saving and passive building Uw<0,8 W/(m2K).
- Frames profile structural depth is 96 mm, sash profile structural depth is 106 mm.
- Window fitting of reputable producers SAVIO, SOBINCO, RIBANTA
- Wide range of glass thickness up to 84 mm.
- Two variants, depending on requirements to be met regarding thermal insulation, Passive and Passive+ are available.